Erectile Dysfunction Home > Is VigRX Safe?
Since dietary supplements are not approved by the FDA, is VigRX safe? It is not clear if VigRX is safe, as it has not been adequately studied. Some people may be more likely to experience problems due to supplements, however, so you should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking VigRX if you have diabetes, any heart problems, or high or low blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart problems of any kind
- An autoimmune disease, such as:
- An upcoming surgery
- Had an organ transplant
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant