Erectile Dysfunction Home > Yohimbe Drug Interactions
It is possible for certain medications to negatively interact with yohimbe. Interactions may potentially occur that could increase your risk of developing dangerous (and even life-threatening) side effects. Some of the medications that could cause yohimbe drug interactions include blood pressure medications, MAOIs, and tricyclic antidepressants. To avoid any problems, make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any medications you are taking before starting yohimbe.
An Introduction to Yohimbe Drug InteractionsEven though yohimbe is a natural product, it can potentially interact with some medicines. Some of these medicines that may lead to yohimbe interactions include:
- Blood pressure medications
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), including:
- Phenothiazine medications, including:
- Stimulants, such as amphetamines, caffeine, ephedra, and many other medications and illegal drugs
- Tricyclic antidepressants, including: